About This Coffee
Finca La Valentina is a micro estate of 12.5 hectares located in the community of Horqueta, district of Boquete, Panama. Blessed with an outstanding micro climate for the production of Arabica coffee as well as personal dedication to the production, Finca La Valentina focuses on specialties micro lots. The Valentina is a washed coffee with a cupping score of 86-87 points. It yields a clean round cup, with high acidity and strong chocolate and caramel notes.
Today, Finca La Valentina has approx 25,000 trees and is managed by the two Osorio brothers with the support of a local family who has lived and worked in the plantation for over 25 years. The farm provides housing for this family as well as full medical benefits, and ensure all children attend school. No pesticides are used, and all farm maintenance is done by hand to prevent pollution of freshwater streams running through the farm.
- 1,500 to 1,650 m (above sea level)
- Grown on mountain slopes, humid ground and temperature between 15 C to 20 C with a delicate balance of shade and sun.
- In-House Roasting Facility: We roast-to-order at our dedicated roasting facility to ensure freshness and perfection over our coffee beans.
- Panama Finca La Valentina
- Floral, Berries, Tropical Fruits, Honey Sweetness