Welcome! Bettr Coffee Co.
About This Bundle
Premium quality coffee beans of 3 different processing methods / varietal now bundled together. Perfect for gifting or simply to indulge a little.
Usual Price: $84.40 (Save 12%)
- 3 bags of Panama Coffee Beans (100g), of different varietal / processing method
- Eco-friendly Drawstring Pouch - Made from 100% hemp woven fibre with no toxic dyes (Size: 21cm (W) x 25.5cm (H) x 7cm (Base))
- We roast-to-order at our dedicated roasting facility to ensure freshness for our range of premium Panama coffee beans. All orders will be shipped out within 5-8 working days, together with other items (if any) in the same order. Please place your order separately if you wish to receive the other items first.
Things Just Got a Little Bit Bettr
We've included a complimentary greeting card when you are ordering for your family, friends and colleagues. We'll write the card for you and delivery it together with the order. It's sure to make someone's day!
Drop us a note at email@example.com to indicate that it is a gift and leave your message for him/her for the personalised message on the complimentary greeting card. Please include your order number in the email.
About This Coffee
Finca La Valentina is a micro estate of 12.5 hectares located in the community of Horqueta, district of Boquete, Panama. Blessed with an outstanding micro climate for the production of Arabica coffee as well as personal dedication to the production, Finca La Valentina focuses on specialties micro lots to attain premium quality coffees.
Today, Finca La Valentina has approx 25,000 trees and is managed by the two Osorio brothers with the support of a local family who has lived and worked in the plantation for over 25 years. The farm provides housing for this family as well as full medical benefits, and ensure all children attend school. No pesticides are used, and all farm maintenance is done by hand to prevent pollution of freshwater streams running through the farm.
- 1,500 to 1,650 m (above sea level)
- Grown on mountain slopes, humid ground and temperature between 15 C to 20 C with a delicate balance of shade and sun.
- In-House Roasting Facility: We roast-to-order at our dedicated roasting facility to ensure freshness and perfection over our coffee beans.
Gesha Natural: Floral, Berries, Tropical Fruits, Honey Sweetness
Gesha Washed: Fruity, Floral, Berries, Honey Sweetness
Catuai Washed: Citrus, Apricot, Winey, Honey Sweetness